• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

for the next 2 weeks only

Smokin Harley

Just for Christmas . I still have 2 chavetas and 2 tuck cutters available, all handmade by yours truly. http://fairtradetobacco.com/threads/5080-made-myself-a-tuck-cutter-today?highlight=tuck+cutter
They're basically in my way right now.
Usually I put them up/trade for $25 and 50 each value respectfully ,and $75 value for a set trade including shipping. For the next two weeks I will let them go for $60/set , includes continental US usps priority shipping.

OR
if anyone has a few pounds of leaf they'd care to trade ,I'm game.

I will trade a set for -
Ecuador /Ct Shade wrapper -1/2 pound
Ecuador Maduro wrapper- 1/2 pound
Dom Binder - 1 pound

Thank you and Merry Christmas

webmost

Just for Christmas . I still have 2 chavetas and 2 tuck cutters available, all handmade by yours truly. http://fairtradetobacco.com/threads/5080-made-myself-a-tuck-cutter-today?highlight=tuck+cutter
They're basically in my way right now.
Usually I put them up/trade for $25 and 50 each value respectfully ,and $75 value for a set trade including shipping. For the next two weeks I will let them go for $60/set , includes continental US usps priority shipping.

OR
if anyone has a few pounds of leaf they'd care to trade ,I'm game.

I will trade a set for -
Ecuador /Ct Shade wrapper -1/2 pound
Ecuador Maduro wrapper- 1/2 pound
Dom Binder - 1 pound

Thank you and Merry Christmas

I've got some dom binder I don't use. There's prolly 3/4 pound left. Don't need a chaveta. But I could use a cutter. Got some CT shade too. Not Ecuadorian, but from PA. Dunno if that tickles you. The CT I do use.

Ping me if interested.

Smokin Harley

I would even entertain a deal of trading this last chaveta ,heck ill even throw in a batch of seed with it...for a decent smoking pipe.