Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

fragile

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

Fetched a 20" envelope stuffed into an 18" mailbox today. Came from our Hawaiian friend, the master roller, Waikikigun. I like the way he naively wrote "fragile" in red letters. As though these clods who deliver the mail might bother to read.

fragile.jpg

He paid for two day priority. It took eight.
Hey, at least it made it to my mailbox. About one in four wind up at my neighbors'.

juan carlos

get your nose really close when you open it! it's bound to smell of a mix of Hawaiian paradise and fine tobacco!

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
My delivery guy compressed 4 pounds of leaf to jam into my mailbox just so he didn't have to deliver it to the door. Nothing suitable for wrapper in that batch, that's for sure. He's such an ass.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
You need a mailbox like mine...its big enough to hold a dead body

webmost

What I find most amazing is that with most of the name and address blacked out, that it was delivered at all.

Yeah, I only did that out of deference to the plethora of paranoid preppers flooding this forum. Me, I reckon the junk mailers already know where I live. Everyone from Viking Cruises to Shop Rite shows up there every day. None of which need to scrape my addy off the innerwebz... they just send to occupant. Post Office gives them a bargain rate. Yep, the spammers even know my cell phone. Just this morning, an automated voice, which told me her name was Heather, congratulated me that I am pre-approved for a business loan.

A peck of worry gets wasted on horses which long ago left the barn.

Status
Not open for further replies.