• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Northwood seeds

help... I was too greedy.

Alpine

Gavroche, from what i can see in the pictures, you will finish to separate them (and transplant) for the end of the month!!! LOL But you're not alone friend, i'm transplanting too... 75 done and hundreds to go!
Pier

DGBAMA

Time to replant them. They are very Hardy, I would put 2 per cell/cup, then in a couple weeks when they establish, remove the weaker one.

Gavroche

If i were you, i would start to transplant (in single pots) today or, at least, begin to thin them to reduce crowding. How many plants do you plan to have in full ground?
Pier
150 plants... i transplant in single pots tomorow... thank you for your advices...

Knucklehead

Founding Member
150 plants... i transplant in single pots tomorow... thank you for your advices...
Check out the French Seed Bank: http://www.imperialtobaccoscience.com/index.asp?pageid=1

Click Nicotiana Collection, then click on the PDF link on the right side of the page for a list of their seed. The website has changed since I was last there. I don't know if you can order there, but the information is interesting.