• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

Holiday Customer Appreciation give-a-way

FmGrowit

Founder
Staff member
EDIT to Post picture of winning numbers

random1-2-3.jpg

Holiday Customer Appreciation give-a-way results will be posted here at 6:00 tonight.

If your order number is or between 9214 and 9473
you are in the drawing.

[SUB]1st Place $150 Gift Certificate[/SUB]
[SUB]2nd Place $100 Gift Certificate[/SUB]
[SUB]3rd Place $50 Gift Certificate[/SUB]
Drawing will be conducted using a random number generator which will select an order number. No limit on the number of entries. Winners will also be notified via email. Winners will be issued a one-time use coupon code in the amount of their winnings to be used for future orders on WholeLeafTobacco.com.

Last edited:

MarcL

This is exiting! What a great way to start a new year. This would make a great video. Or better yet, a live stream! ..259, that's a good pool yeah?

MarcL

Great! yeah, live can be a little tricky. youtube has it, facebook has live now. I don't use smart products or new hardware/computers so I have problems myself but, a video of it would be just a little more exciting yes?

Thanks again Don, you all are the best. good luck too you all.

MarcL

9323 so close. I should have upped my chances with more entries. oh well, That was fun! Congratulations to the winners!

Brown Thumb

Wow, with the holidays and ungrateful kids and a wife. I forgot to enter:mad:
That was Mighty Nice of Don.:)
I hope you have a super prospers new yr. Don.
Merry Christmas, Also.
Bt

burge

Hopefully there will be a black Friday sale I think that is just as good as a giveaway.