Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Home Grown Tobacco Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

burge

I for one when in the states hated the taste of camels so I decided to try a blend of prilep virginia Dons of course and wow I couldn't believe it now iys a blen of the double toasted burley and the prilep and wow. I am not fond of American cigarettes. From my experience smoking the premium tobaccos Dons is that exceptional quality so you may need to take that cig pack out of the safe. I am in a Apartment no access to grow but been stocking up a bit on sales and such so now trying to keep tobacco for a year before I open it. I have one bag still from my first ever order maybe 2 it doesn't go bad. I would always say to order some leaf all the expensive blends out there Don and Big has the best leaf

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
good replies in here,,,and they are true,,,i grow for cigg use,,, but i did some cross pollinating, from virginia bright leaf, and lemon bright,,,i was looking for a single plant that i liked by itself without blending different types of baccy,,, the last grow i did of it, 2 yrs ago.. was perfect by itself,

but im sure this year i'll grow 3 different strains,,,, proablly my mix,,,, bursa,,,,,and yellow tail
i like a smooth allmost a '' light'' smoke but not too light,

ive smoked my own,,,, big bonners,,,, some of dons,,,, had rolled cigars sent to me,,,, and id choose home-grown any day over any store bought cigg,

burge

I hear ya Chicken. Glad you can grow. I can't still this is my statement if I win the lottery this will be the only way I will smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.