Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I need some Ligero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Hey there BOTL,
I ran out of Ligero leaf a couple months ago and my rolling kind of came to a screeching halt because of it. I still have 3 tuck cutters and chaveta combos for trade for some if someone has any to spare. I'd prefer Piloto Cubano, Criollo 98 , Corojo but I'll entertain others like Havana 2000,Mata Fina or Sumatra. I'd even like some leaves of Little Dutch if anyone has any. I may also be willing to trade off some seed to those who still have time to get their grow on. Look and see what you have spare if any. Let me know and maybe we can work something out.
Thank you!

ArizonaDave

Hey there BOTL,
I ran out of Ligero leaf a couple months ago and my rolling kind of came to a screeching halt because of it. I still have 3 tuck cutters and chaveta combos for trade for some if someone has any to spare. I'd prefer Piloto Cubano, Criollo 98 , Corojo but I'll entertain others like Havana 2000,Mata Fina or Sumatra. I'd even like some leaves of Little Dutch if anyone has any. I may also be willing to trade off some seed to those who still have time to get their grow on. Look and see what you have spare if any. Let me know and maybe we can work something out.
Thank you!

Smokin Harley makes FANTASTIC Tuck cutters, with Cheveta quality steel cutters. I have one, and it fantastic!

Because of that, I'll send some more leaf to you when the new order comes in, in a couple of weeks. Don't need anything in return. If anyone can spare any now, his tuck cutter is worth it!

Cigar

now who was that back in March/April bragging about warm weather when rest of us was still freezing ? umm?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'll get them out soon.....on another note, AZ is getting another cold front, IN MAY! I prefer that to the triple digit weather we usually get by now.

I posted some pictures of the tuck cutter I got from Smokin Harley in the Tuck Cutter thread.

ArizonaDave

I posted some pictures of the tuck cutter I got from Smokin Harley in the Tuck Cutter thread.

Oh, ok! I like mine, it saves a lot of hassle. I always misplace cigar cutters often, and use this instead on the desktop. I haven't been feeling up to my old self as of yet, or I'd have posted a custom made bunch roller that Mad Oshea built for me. It's a beauty!!! There's not another one like it anywhere........

Status
Not open for further replies.