Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Jokes and Joshin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

burge

A guy and a cigarette were bragging on who would win a fight. The guy said I will hands down I'll smoke ya

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
My wife was complaining to me the other day. She said I had two faults that really annoyed her. One was that I never listen to her. I didn't hear the second one because she was rambling on about some useless shit again.

OldDinosaurWesH

Local names we use are Bull Pine or Black Pine. Mostly found at higher elevations, 5,000 feet & up (1,524 meters), around here. They are survivors, who can tolerate the deep snow and live. They also make good firewood. The rounds are usually small enough in diameter that you don't have to split them. There are always a lot of dead ones to saw up.

But I don't get the humor?

Wes H.

ChinaVoodoo

Local names we use are Bull Pine or Black Pine. Mostly found at higher elevations, 5,000 feet & up (1,524 meters), around here. They are survivors, who can tolerate the deep snow and live. They also make good firewood. The rounds are usually small enough in diameter that you don't have to split them. There are always a lot of dead ones to saw up.

But I don't get the humor?

Wes H.

Maybe look at the two species names a little closer. There's a couple puns that are indubidably low brow.

OldDinosaurWesH

After exhaustive research the supreme court ruled that Washington D.C. could not have a nativity scene this year.

This wasn't because they held such a display to be illegal.

After exhaustive research, no one was able to find three wise men...or a virgin!

Wes H.

(My paraphrase after an E-Mail chain I received recently.)

Status
Not open for further replies.