Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New forum design

wazzappenning

its kind of annoying (in the way) but that will just force ppl to register if they want info here. oh well if you want info without being part of the forum, i guess you just have to put up with it.

wazzappenning

yuck one of those animated cursors.. good choice to do it the other way. i hope my comment didnt sound too negative, i actually really like the mascot. just in the way when youre not logged in. for me and any other member, its really not a big deal to log in. and its a hell of a lot better than those things where you read a sentence and a half, and then a screen pops up prompting you to register. btw good gob on all the changes.

jeapadrenaline

Gee, albertans trying to show off? I didnt see it till you pointed it out.
Oh yeah btw... from bc, north okanagan. Guess i should do up my profile. Noob here and also at growing.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
wow, am i the only one that took this long to realize that the search bar is a cigarette?

Ha, now that you mention it...it kind of does look like a cigarette...exactly to scale too. What a co-inkie-dink. I'd offer you a prize for being the first to notice (actually the second, but the first was an admin, so he doesn't count), but I already have too many things to mail out. Good eye though :)

BarG

Founding Member
Gee, albertans trying to show off? I didnt see it till you pointed it out.
Oh yeah btw... from bc, north okanagan. Guess i should do up my profile. Noob here and also at growing.

Do an Introduce youself noob[jeapadrenalin] youd be surprised how much fun it is here.

jeapadrenaline

Do an Introduce youself noob[jeapadrenalin] youd be surprised how much fun it is here.

I will, but right now i am limited to using an android phone... what a PITA.
Got to say, love the forum and i surf and read (learn) a lot here. Also frequent HTGT on a regular basis. See ya al soon on intro.