Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

PA Binder

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyL

Received an order earlier this week and I got the PA binder from Don for the 1st time. I just opened the bag and sorted it this am and couldn't be happier. I'd say 40-50% of it will be able to be used as wrapper. Last time I bought pa binder it was from the other site and it was full of holes and didn't have the color or smell that Don' s PA leaf has. If anyone hasn't tried it yet I highly recommend picking up a pound. Now I just gotta figure out a blend to try it with. Can any of you guys recommend a blend to use with this as either a binder or wrapper? I'm thinking of going with a straight Nic habano filler to start.

CobGuy

Can any of you guys recommend a blend to use with this as either a binder or wrapper?

We'd need to know what other filler leaf you've got on hand. :)

The PA Binder is nice because, to me, it doesn't seem to detract too much from the filler flavors.
I like to use it with Dominican Piloto Cubano and either Mata Fina or Flojo Viso ... lots of leather and pepper.

~Darin

RandyL

We'd need to know what other filler leaf you've got on hand. :)

The PA Binder is nice because, to me, it doesn't seem to detract too much from the filler flavors.
I like to use it with Dominican Piloto Cubano and either Mata Fina or Flojo Viso ... lots of leather and pepper.

~Darin

I have basically everything WLT offers except the Vuelta Abaja varieties and T-13. Need to restock on the VA leaves really enjoyed them.

CobGuy

Do you like the Dominican Piloto Cubano? Combined with some Mata Fina, it makes a nice blend, IMHO.

That T-13 is on my short list for sure ... sounds like the boys here are digging it! :)

~Darin

RandyL

Do you like the Dominican Piloto Cubano? Combined with some Mata Fina, it makes a nice blend, IMHO.

That T-13 is on my short list for sure ... sounds like the boys here are digging it! :)

~Darin

Yeah that sounds good. I'm a big fan of CT broadleaf with all Nic tobacco like the tatuaje reserve line. So I'm going to go all Nic and see how the PA BL goes with it. Def going to try the piloto and Mata fina combo as well. Piloto is one of my favorite tobacco's. 3 leaves of viso a Dom binder and a criollo 98 wrapper is what I roll when I want something quick and am working in the garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.