Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of Your Sticks, III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherute

That's my favorite of all; i've been using the beautiful Ec Shade wrapper from Whole Leaf Tobacco.

It's a beautiful hand working it. stretches & looks like silk to me. Sorry to say I've rolled some beautie-full cheroots, but one in ten smoked ok. the rest were bombs on the smoking part. taste was great when i decided that I love the Ec Shade wrapper for wrapper and binder and some filler with dominican seco filler too for flavor.

thank you for all your help. /s/ cherute

ps . i figured out the draw problem was using too high case filler and bunching, binding, wrapping too tight. it's hard to do it loose for small ring cheroot. bless.

buck

My latest creations, best looking to date so far. I used dom seco for binder and wrapper on this and Nic viso, corojo viso (no seco) and Dom lig filler. The square press is the same blend but added some Mata fina.

IMG_7792.JPGIMG_7793.JPG

buck

Thanks,

I told myself that once I can roll decent shaped cigars with a good draw that I would purchase and use good wrapper grade leaf so I think that time has come.
Also, time to get a cigar mould. I still need to focus a lot on the cap, can never get a good triple cap done.

Smokin Buffalo

This look great Buck!
Here are a few I wrapped today. They are basically the same blends as the Honduras Gran Habano and Azucardo Oscuro II.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I didn't prep enough wrapper for the blend so I just left 2 as double binded Sumatra. It will be interesting to try the blend without the wrapper to see what the beautiful Ec Maduro adds to the flavor profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.