• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

Seeds for Trade

Hi Everyone,
I have seeds from my first grow this year: WI901, Hickory Prior, Cuban Criollo 98, & Havanna 211. I bagged these varieties at first bud development and maintained them this way until until cut, and dried, ,crushed and sifted about a month ago. I'm primarily a cigar smoker but, have ventured into pipe tobacco as well. I would be interested in any tobacco seed that I don't already have listed. If you have read all this and don't have any seeds to trade, but would like some, please contact me privately and for a SASE I will send you some ("paying it forward" for all the knowledge I have gained reading the forums). Happy Holidays!

Dan
"BigD"

Attachments