• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

Small tobacco press

Leftynick

I found this the other day

HORNET-Metal-Aluminum-Pollen-Presser-Compressor-Press-Herb-weed-Spice-Grinder-Crusher-cigarette-.jpg

A small aluminium tobacco press in Aliexpress. Thought it is a good idea because of the size, can easily fitted into an oven for heat press. Will make a nice crumble coin for pipe smoking. But the only downside is the aluminium, will it effect the tobacco in any way? I know some people doesn't even eat food cooked with aluminium pan because of the side effect.

burge

Looks okay. But small you could probably make one using steel. I hand press my tobacco in my tobacco tub. Not the same has a full press mind you. Wondering if put in the oven with the lemon if it would make it into a Cavendish. Some times when cooking I will put my tub on the stove.