Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Snus no tobacco and liquid nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Nicotine liquid, intra-university adding in the snus that dopamine to promote nicotine addiction! How many grams of liquid nicotine for 100 g no tobacco snus.
Help

Alexia

I want to make a black tea, but to get a nicotine punch I want to know how much nicotine to add to it! Also give burning using potassium carbonate! Has anyone tried this?

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Do not add nicotine to any beverage. Creating edible or drinkable tobacco products is not a subject that will be discussed on this forum.

Bob

Charly

If I understand correctly, you are trying to create a snus with no tobacco inside, but with black tea and nicotine extract ?
I am not familiar with snus, but I would just give you a warning : take care with liquid nicotine, use only small doses.

I don't know the concentration of your liquid nicotine, but don't forget that nicotine is dangerous at high concentrations !
If I remember well, it becomes lethal at about 500 mg (for an adult)
So stay WELL UNDER this. Whatever you try to make.

Alexia

I am sure that many are interested in snus without tobacco, for example, black tea is a good snus and you can add liquid nicotine and give a fortress that you want, because making of tobacco do not always know how much nicotine there,

Status
Not open for further replies.