• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

somewhere in south central TN

Smokin Harley

Yesterday I drove up to Hohenwald TN to help my long time friend do some work on his moms house in order to sell it soon. As I was driving home , I had google maps going and somehow I ended up tooling around the TN countryside .Somewhere between the Natchez Trace Parkway and 64 bypass ,I come to a sweeping curve and I see a beautiful stand of mature tobacco at least an acre . I believe it might have been Burley but going by at almost 6 pm I was unsure. It was standing a good 5 - 6 ft tall and just huge yellowed 16 inch wide by nearly 4 ft long leaves. I have to say ,I miss growing tobacco and I will get back to it. It just has a beauty like no other plant I know.