Space Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Space Incarceration

auroraStation.JPG

Note center blue man about to exit without a pressure suit. Oops!
https://www.orionspan.com

For only 9.7 million dollars ($80,000 deposit required in advance), you can be incarcerated in an orbiting RV Camper for 12 days, while you puke your brains out, for lack of gravity. [Additional 3 month astronaut training required, including how to use a vacuum extraction toilet.]

For only 1 thousand dollars ($79.99 deposit required in advance), I will lock you into a much larger and more comfortable RV Camper in my back yard for 14 days. And the toilet actually functions. As a bonus, you will be treated to all the free gravity you want. No training required. Smoking permitted.

Bob

DumpTruckHouseRV.JPG

https://fineartamerica.com

Last edited:

alPol05

Bob, if you add free "all you can smoke tobacco" to your offer, I might take you on this one!

CobGuy

Price for 12 day orbit ... 9.7 Million DollarsAccess to a vacuum extraction device while floating ... Priceless! :)I'd say your camper is more my speed. LOL

BigBonner

Founding Member
Bob You got anything cheaper I am on a tiny budget ?

I will keep my feet on the ground . I have never been in a airplane ( always wanted to ) and I have no desire to go in space . Just look what Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock goes through .
What will happen if they have a unruly passenger on the way up , turn around and go back like they do on jet airplanes .

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Bob You got anything cheaper I am on a tiny budget ?
Actually, the lodging that I offer is free. But the real expense is making sure you stay locked up in it until your time has been served. (Unlike with the other guy's vacation, in my vacation quarters, if you happen to puke, its trajectory will observe the rules of gravity.)

Seriously, the human inner ear does not like weightlessness. It makes most people (including most astronauts) vomit. Those airplane rides that allow you to float weightlessly in a padded cabin are not nicknamed "vomit comet" for nothing. And just what does one do to occupy one's time while confined (and feeling ill) in this space hotel? Imagine reading the "Terms of Service", and the "Legal Waiver", and the "no-refunds" clause. For $9,700,000, you could probably arrange a relatively nice vacation somewhere on Earth.

Bob

BigBonner

Founding Member
Oh no , I have enough ear trouble the way it is . I am deaf in my left ear with constant loud ringing all the time . My balance is off at times when I am working raising up and down . I can not tell direction by sound or where anyone is at if they call for me .
In my house , if my wife calls out my name sometimes I have to ask which room she is in . I also have those floating crystals that is loose and when laying down or getting I get extremely dizzy for about 30 seconds .

Bob if you really want to go up , I am sure that a few of us forum members would chip in $20 each . Just make sure to ware a new the FTT hat .
But now you have to remember that would be 12 days without a pipe or a stogie .

OldDinosaurWesH

Speaking of confinement!

amaryllis 2018.jpg

My Amaryllis bulbs do well when confined to a small pot. The pots aren't much bigger than the bulbs. These critters seem to be natural born convicts. (Photo taken yesterday.)

Wes H.

Smokin Harley

For those on a tight budget . I can acquire a semi-spacious cardboard refrigerator box .look at it like one of those sea cargo containers but cheaper . If necessary I will even poke numerous holes in it for your 14 day breathing pleasure. renters note- be advised that it rains a lot here .

Status
Not open for further replies.