Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Sun curing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanz

A quick question I have seen an old sun bed at a local thrift shop. Can you use one of these for sun curng or do you need the sun and outdoors?
I mean is there more involved than just sunlight?

darren1979

First Time Grower
That would be an intresting idea, could double up as a large grow light too. Maybe heavy on the electric use tho.

jekylnz

How much do they want for it Sean...it could be useful for all sorts..starting seedlings etc..I think it would work for sun cure..it's made to replicate the sun!!maybe just a fan blowing through it would help..and probably having break intervals..I imagine it's more intense..faster burn
At the worst you'd get a good tan in winter..lol could be handy down your way..you could rent it out to all the hot girls and make some coin..$20 for 30 minutes..could be cracking it..lol..you might even hook up with one

Seanz

lol its pretty dear 500$But was just a thought,
bro we have sun right now! should hang around untill i get my washing on the line then the rain and hail and snow will most likely appear

jekylnz

lol its pretty dear 500$But was just a thought,
bro we have sun right now! should hang around untill i get my washing on the line then the rain and hail and snow will most likely appear

Renting it o utterly would pay it off in no time.lol

U probably would have to replace the bulbs on it tho..as the uv is a coating that wears out over time...if it's a older one they wouldn't have ever been replaced ..could cost a lot for new ones to.

istanbulin

Founding Member
I think a sunbed is useless for suncuring of tobaccos. Actually I'm not very familiar with this tanning aquipments but as I know they're emitting UV Radiation only. In sun curing heat and humidity is also required. Also these equipments are expensive. Sean, you can suncure your tobaccos without paying a penny. lol

Seanz

I think a sunbed is useless for suncuring of tobaccos. Actually I'm not very familiar with this tanning aquipments but as I know they're emitting UV Radiation only. In sun curing heat and humidity is also required. Also these equipments are expensive. Sean, you can suncure your tobaccos without paying a penny. lol
Sun? that thing in the sky behind the clouds and the rain and the mid 80s to 90 rh. yeah i remeber what sun looks like lol
to be fair its been pretty mild so far down here. but that will change,Already the suns rising later and setting earlier and then we will be in the single digits temp wise both + &-

workhorse_01

lol yeah that and maybe a shave lol shes a hard road finding a women that digs a mo that reaches below your chin!
god knows why...... its perfect......
The neighbors two doors down, Their daughter got married about a month ago.... She's the homeliest person I've ever laid eyes on "honest to GOD" she is short, fat, has long black hairy arms, and down right ugly, and she has zero personality and she just got married! I asked my wife when I heard about this If the guy was blind and had no hands? (That way he couldn't feel the ugly) My point is if that dude (oops sorry) Girl can find a husband there is a chick who'll dig a cool lookin foo man choo! Oh, I'd post a pic of her to back up my claim but It's like staring at the sun (look to long and it can do permanent damage) LOL

darren1979

First Time Grower
The neighbors two doors down, Their daughter got married about a month ago.... She's the homeliest person I've ever laid eyes on "honest to GOD" she is short, fat, has long black hairy arms, and down right ugly, and she has zero personality and she just got married! I asked my wife when I heard about this If the guy was blind and had no hands? (That way he couldn't feel the ugly) My point is if that dude (oops sorry) Girl can find a husband there is a chick who'll dig a cool lookin foo man choo! Oh, I'd post a pic of her to back up my claim but It's like staring at the sun (look to long and it can do permanent damage) LOL

I nominate that for post of the centry, im just gonna tidy the little puddle i made from laughing so hard.

jekylnz

Workhorse u better remember not to encourage her(it's) dad not to grow bacci and join ftt at the next neighborhood bbq he might end up on here reading this post about his gorgeous(ugly) little(big) sweet(hideous)girl..then you'll be in the shit with your neighbor..he'll never let you use his tools again!!!lol.haaha

workhorse_01

The first blind boy who came along he wouldn't let him leave! Cause he knows! I forgot tell ya her mom has as nice a stash as seanz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.