• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

Sustainableseedco.com

DonH

Don't forget, Skychaser also has his own website, where you can get 300 seeds, instead of 100 seeds for the same $. His website is: http://www.northwoodseeds.com

If Skychaser doesn't have a link posted for FTT or WLT, maybe we could ask him to post a link?
Well he says the packs have 300 seeds in them but I'd guess it's a whole lot more.

DonH

When Sky was in elementary school, they taught him set theory, instead of counting.

Bob
Well I was in the first generation of what was called in the 1960s "New Math." So my first day of first grade they taught us set theory. Sets of different first grade things. So when I got home my parents asked me what I learned in school that day and I said, "Sets!" Only they thought I said "Sex" so the whole family did a double-take.