Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Sutliff Pipe Factory Tour next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericthered

I'll be taking the day off and heading up there with a buddy for this event. I'm pretty stoked about it!

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I'm sure there are still openenings available. I plan to go but not sure if I'll stay Saturday for the CORPS show on Saturday.

ericthered

Yeah, I won't be staying for the show on Saturday, too much temptation to spend money I don't have.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
It'll have to be up to ericthered. I'm swamped with work and just can't justify taking the time off to do the tour. I can justify it to myself... but not my wife

ericthered

I'll definitely snap some pics with my cell phone camera! I can't stand having one of those really nice, really heavy cameras slung around my neck all day. Besides, I don't think my wife would let me take one of her nice cameras (she's a freelance photographer) even if I wanted to. If I get some good pics I'll be sure to post them!

ericthered

I'm still working on getting the pics off my phone, but in the meantime you can enjoy the pics taken by one of the Sutliff staff. The event was an absolute blast for me, if they do it again next year I will definitely be there!

Sutliff Facebook Album

Status
Not open for further replies.