• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tabacos Brasileiros Photos (1977)

deluxestogie

Administrator
How often and how many times did they break down and restack each pile based on internal temperature?
Those are good questions, but I don't know the answers. The photos and their captions are the entirety of the information I received. Given the massive size of the piles, it's hard to imagine their breaking them down too frequently. The close-up of a pile's temp chart records 3 weeks of data for that pile. While I would guess that the duration of a single pile is based on the internal pile temp (perhaps when it starts to fall), we can assume it's no shorter than 3 weeks.

Bob

buck

In the second pic in front of one row of plants there is a sign N P K 7 13 10 interesting to know if that is the fertilizer nutrients they used or results of soil test.

<Edit> also on the sign the work Trevo which means Clover in Portuguese.