Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Thanksgiving 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
For folks in the US, today is a traditional time to gather with family, argue about meaningless things, and indulge in dietary indiscretions.

turkeys_700.jpg

We check on who has gained weight or lost weight since last year, who looks older, how the kids have grown. The only thing that has changed since the 1950s is that the televised, Thanksgiving Day football game that everyone mostly talks through is now in color, and on an unconscionably huge screen.

I am thankful for the contributions all of you make to this forum. FTT is sometimes a pain in the butt to administer, but on the whole, I look forward to reading your latest posts each day. I learn from you, and I teach when I feel I have something to offer.

FTT began humbly in 2011, but has since grown into the grandest tobacco skills website on the planet--because of all of you.

Don (@FmGrowit) foots the bill (and there are bills). Yes, it's marketing for WholeLeafTobacco.com, but I believe it's more of a point of pride than cost-effective. Thank you, Don. And thank you, @socialteenz, for rolling up your sleeves to maintain the site.

I must also acknowledge our (more than a dozen) Founding Members (most of whom are still active), and our tiny cadre of Moderators, who work behind the scenes to keep things on a even keel. Volunteers all. Thank you.

Family members gradually going their separate ways is the default. Cherish them and hold them close. Enjoy Thanksgiving for the people it brings together.

Bob

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Very nicely put Bob, Thank you. The Holidays used to be much more special for me when my kids were younger. When I was in the construction industry, I rarely took a day off during the warm weather months, but Thanksgiving was always cause to stop and make time for the kids and family.

I'm very thankful for our truly global community of like-minded people. Even if a member's only contribution is a question, that triggers numerous replies which then grows the forum. There is no other place in the world with more information on every facet of tobacco...and that is because of all of you.

Thank you all and Happy Thanksgiving.

Don

burge

Our Thanksgiving is a little earlier so Happy Thanksgiving guys

Charly

If it's time for the thanks, then I'll add mine : Thank you very much to all the good people who are contributing to create this beautiful place !
There are two many names to list, but I would like to give a special thanks to Don and Bob.

Three years ago, I would never have imagined that I could grow my own tobacco and enjoy it, but a friend told me about this place and now I am here, already planning my fourth crop !
It's a real pleasure to learn and share with the kind and generous people here.

Long live FTT !

burge

If I wasn't in a apartment I would probably try growing. Still with the price of electricity curing and time I feel its almost better to buy. Lots of times I don't open a bag till its at least 6 months to a year old. The exception is the order I will try a bag first.

Status
Not open for further replies.