• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

the VA Lemon Prime burge described

larryccf

been watching WLT's web and haven't seen it listed
but today noticed the Va Lemon has jumped up in price to $15.99

is this the "prime" or just a price increase on the same va lemon?

burge

I haven't seen it yet either I know right now with the way our Canadian dollar is kind of waiting for a sale I did see the Virginia red tips they should be good.

burge

If I could I would buy 50lbs of lemon but that would be impossible to get through the border. For you it would be easy and a great buy. Larry you love the lomon and that stuff would age nicely and you would have Kendal gold. Especially if you requested 1 lb bags sealed

Last edited:

burge

Buying it would be a lot cheaper 475 dollars for 50lbs That is a good deal even in the 11 lbs threshed but being in Canada that amount would be dicey.

burge

been watching WLT's web and haven't seen it listed
but today noticed the Va Lemon has jumped up in price to $15.99

is this the "prime" or just a price increase on the same va lemon?
Hope you took advantage of the sale

I've not seen the Lemon "Prime" either in my year here. I buy the Lemon predominately, I think it just varies slightly batch to batch.

Currently waitin on 4 lbs of Lemon and 2 lbs of Red.