• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

Trade for Corojo wrapper

Smokin Harley

Let me look and see what I have for leaf available. I know for sure I do NOT have any Criollo98 wrapper,but I might have some in corojo. Any other leaf you'd like in exchange for one of your handmade items? I know for sure I have a chaveta available, handmade by me. I made a few last year or so , recipients like them.

I really like your cigar pens ,the razor handle and the burl wood cigar cutters .

webmost

I like your stuff. I want all of it! Especially the cigar pens with ash. Did not find a cutter, tho. Is that sold out?

PsychDoc

The Corojo and Chaveta sound great. I am also out of Nic (Wrapper and Viso) and Cameroon (wrapper and filler).

Thanks! Glad you like them. I am getting more burl in the mail tomorrow and will be making more cutters. If you would like to pick your burl/wood I could post a picture.

PsychDoc

Super! Walnut, elm, maple, and some exotics. Also have many domestic woods as well. I have to inspect them all first before I know what will be usable. I should know by tomorrow and post a list and picture.

PsychDoc

I got my shipment of veneers. Here are all the different kinds I have currently. Unfortunately, I can't identify all the pieces (most of them but not all of them). If there is one that strikes you for a cigar cutter let me know. More cutters are arriving on Friday so I would be able to make it this weekend. I could also stain any of the pieces darker if you would like.

IMG_2154.JPG IMG_2155.JPG IMG_2156.JPG IMG_2157.JPG

Smokin Harley

picture #1 (top left corner displayed),4th veneer from the left- the black one that looks like a flame type wood grain,almost like a carbon fiber look, just beautiful.
what is the value of one of your cigar cutters ?...
I may want to get one for my brother in law as well.
Might like one from picture #2(Top right picture displayed)-4th from the left as well, looks like it might be zebrawood?

Feel free to continue on the transaction via PM.