• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

Welcome to the NEW home of WholeLeafTobacco.com

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
It has literally been years since this project started. Today is a happy day for me.

Enjoy browsing the new site. There are some edits with descriptions and other minor issues, but me know if there is anything else that needs changed or fixed.
https://www.wholeleaftobacco.com/

Hooray!

Congratulations.

Some of the cigarette tobacco photos are slightly out of focus. I look at the fire cured photo, which is excellent, and wonder why the others aren't nearly as good. I think better looking shots would have an improved marketing strength.