• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

What Pipe or Pipe Tobacco Did You Smoke Today? [pics]

Sid.Stavros

My only problem with Sid is that his coffee cup is WAY too small.
In Grecce the serve the double espresso in a bigger cup thus many times the coffe surface can not bee seen in the picture. The coffee in the above photo is single Greek [boiled in briki] and served in afternoon that's why is in small cup. Double cooffee after 6pm will bring insomnia to me. :)

F&K Merde de Cheval.

Nice the tobacco blend but nicer the knife! Are hand made from you?
This shape of knife is called leuku. It is from Finland and it is made by a company called Puukkojunkkari.

My father collects knives, and often gives them as gifts. However, I admired this one so much, it is the only knife I ever asked for.

Sid.Stavros

Solani White & Black.

Sid, is that a glass of water, or ouzo? ;)
It's water my dear sir as the traditions orders, it's "against the rules" to drink alcohol together with the coffee. If you mix water [plain or ice cube] with ouzo then immediately will become "cloudy" that's why the newbies drink it this way or someone who don't want something strong. :)
You can see people from the neighbour countries of Greece drinking ouzo [straight] with coffee in the morning but these are alcoholics or have absolutely no idea of the meaning of boiled coffee.