• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

What Pipe or Pipe Tobacco Did You Smoke Today? [pics]

Sid.Stavros

I was modifying a Svendborg pipe when my wife came and told my about a very interesting film that was about to watch, she told me something about and building and hostages but in the begining i didn't pay too much attention because i was glueing.

"On which side are we?
With those with badges and guns, the others must be the bad guys
But there aren't wearing any badges, only black uniforms and have automatic guns
They have a name on their back? FSB-FBI-POLICE...something?
No..oh they wearing gas masks and speak english
There will be SAS members and the embassy must be the Iranian back in 1980
We are with english soldiers? after what they have done to us here and in Cyprus?
These are like Police units, now they are the good guys
They will attack to Iranians?
No these inside the embassy are not like the today's Iranians, back then had a Shah and were not fanatics
Oh...Pesrians then
Watch for a guy with a curved moustache, is McAleese he wad a house here in Thessaloniki
He was living in Greece?
Yeah, his son Paul died in battle and his heart couldn't manage to accept it and passed away here in his residence in Greece
Oh..sad, very sad"

I am smoking Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake while reading about another members of that team.

Bob Curry, 64, known as “Backdoor Bob”
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/9...iana-Siege-military-army-armed-forces-council
a SAS hero who heroically stormed the Iranian embassy in 1980, served in the Falklands War and provided bodyguard services to Princess Diana has been revealed as homeless.

CobGuy

My good friend, Paul, lived in Thessaloniki for several years while working for the Army Defense Language Institute.
He and his team were intercepting radio transmissions and translating for Intelligence.

Sid.Stavros

Greek Hesiod (Acts and Days, p. 311) "Job is not ashamed; it is a shame to do nothing"
That phrase which applies to each one of us is on the embmlem of 206 Aviation Infrastructure Wing (Air Support Management) from 1949.

I am smoking Astleys No. 88 Matured Dark Virginia.