Whole Leaf Tobacco

2021? Brown Thumb

Oldfella

Boy am I pleased to live here in NZs subtropical climate.
I just sow my seeds, put them on a shelf thingy I found put it in my lounge in front of the ranch slider door, turn the whole thing daily, then when they are big enough thin down to 3 plants finally picking the best for the patch. None of this heat mat, lights and timers thing. 5000 seedlings is a hell of a lot of thinning, or planting.
Cheers Oldfella

Brown Thumb

I ran out of baccy tonight and had to go into the baccy cellar for some more.
My kid says 2015 fc big gem is what we have been rolling.
I’m getting lazy and have been smoking fc straight and chuck something or other in my pipe like pa red.
I yanked a bag of 2015 fc bamboo shoot from the cellar and this stuff is awesome straight up in cigs. I might change my growing plans if I can find a honest seed seller since I don’t have any seed.

Attachments

Oldfella

MadFarmer

I'll chime in here too, you don't order through the site as much as you send skychaser an email with your order. Also, he has quite a few varieties available that aren't listed. You just have to ask. Most of what I ordered wasn't on the site.

Oldfella

Me bad, I dident scroll all the way to the bottom where the ordering directions are.
I only use my phone for the most part and was looking at the top of the page for ordering.
Never mind. I just use my tablet, I don't even have a computer. Sometimes the faster we go the behinder we get. Anyway I'm glad you got sorted. Happy growing :giggle:
Oldfella

Oldfella

Huston we have blastoff on the Brightleaf.
Can someone make a Cling Wrap that Clings.
Bobs method will work but every time you want to check on the seedlings you will probably have to use new wrap. Me I'd use a sheet of glass or to avoid breakage a piece of heavy clear plastic. A piece of perspex is best. But that's just my thoughts, I don't use anything I live in a warmer climate.
Oldfella

Brown Thumb

Bobs method will work but every time you want to check on the seedlings you will probably have to use new wrap. Me I'd use a sheet of glass or to avoid breakage a piece of heavy clear plastic. A piece of perspex is best. But that's just my thoughts, I don't use anything I live in a warmer climate.
Oldfella
Smack me in the head Batman.
The older I get the dummer I get. I got scrap plexiglass from building hunting blinds. I am just in the R&D on building these things.
But I want to get out of the collision repair industry industry and go into semi retirement.

Attachments

Oldfella

Smack me in the head Batman.
The older I get the dummer I get. I got scrap plexiglass from building hunting blinds. I am just in the R&D on building these things.
But I want to get out of the collision repair industry industry and go into semi retirement.
Perfect (y) that'll do nicely.
Oldfella

Brown Thumb

Moving along slowly.
Found out the other day my daughter killed my 300+ strawberry starter plants she had in her greenhouse by never watering them over the winter.
Unfortunately she got a boyfriend and forgot about her chores.
I stole her handheld pump sprayer my parents gave her for Christmas since she don’t think you need to water plants.
This thing kicks arse.
I do have a update on the big gem seed, I threw in the last 1398267 seed I had and I got like three sprouts so far.

Attachments