Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

2022 grow by BT

Brown Thumb

It looks like both to me. My eye's not as well trained as Bob's but I think he's on to something about TRSV or something along those lines, at least. Frenching is more of a symptom than a cause, I think, with many possible contributing factors.

EDIT: If it is/was affecting some plants in cells and not others, a virus sounds like a very likely underlying cause. Frenching is otherwise mostly down to poor soil conditions which would be hard to replicate in cells unless you were literally trying to do so.

I ran out of planting soil and used some of my daughters planting soil that smelled like septic after a few watering. I dumped the water out of the trays several times due to smell.

Brown Thumb

You have alligators in PA?

Bob
You can buy anything on Amazon.
I was really impressed with her.
She tasted Good. My Kid says she tasted like a glorified chicken.
I gots some 5 footers in the freezer too.
I gots them straight from the farm.
That was a practice run for labor day.

Attachments

• CABE7CF5-DD1F-47BB-BC8A-C9E9E0D837DB.jpeg
    CABE7CF5-DD1F-47BB-BC8A-C9E9E0D837DB.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 14

Brown Thumb

Pretty happy with the harvest so far.
The macho took care of aphids.
The sucker stuff took care of most of the suckers. It turns them into spindly leaf per say have to get a pic.
2/3 of the way there. 6 rows need to be picked yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 17

plantdude

You can buy anything on Amazon.
I was really impressed with her.
She tasted Good. My Kid says she tasted like a glorified chicken.
I gots some 5 footers in the freezer too.
I gots them straight from the farm.
That was a practice run for labor day.
Glad someone is eating them. They sure mess up a good fishing hole. Took the kids fishing today below a hydroelectric damn they have the water cut back on and had a 7 - 8 foot gator stalking our lines the whole time. He'd come in about 30 yards off and the boy would throw rocks at him and he would sink back under for fifteen minutes or so before coming back up in about the same spot. Caught three catfish and a gar but had to watch the water for the little beggar the whole time. A little unnerving even though the threat was probably minimal. Kept the kids about six feet away from the water and the gun ready just in case. My guess is people were probably feeding him in the past. Throw a line near him and he would make a bee line for it. He got closer and more aggressive as the day wore on before he finally meandered up towards the damn near sunset. Fun to see them but kind of bullies in the fishing hole. Saw a feral hog with three youngsters near the road driving out this evening. between the gator and the hogs I have to wonder how effective out restricted hunting seasons our down here...