Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

3 Strikes, and AI is OUT for Coherent Tobacco Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Today, you can go to a website, and enter a starting word or phrase or sentence, and an Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithm will write the rest of your prospective story or post. The AI actually knows nothing, but is brilliant at seeming like it knows what it's talking about. Sound familiar?

[You can give it a try here: https://talktotransformer.com/. Feel free to post your results in this thread.]

I made three separate efforts using the same opening sentence (which is rich in content), shown in bold below. While the AI is capable of going on and on, the website just gives you a snippet. But this seemed like too much fun not to share.

{Keep in mind that everything in color text is complete and total BS, invented on the spot by the algorithm's familiarity with a bazillion websites about every possible subject.}

Making Latakia at home may be as simple as acquiring a collection of suitable herbs and woods that will allow you to fire-cure whatever tobacco leaf you choose. But the key here is to find a tobacco that satisfies your tobacco smoking style. You can also make your tobacco taste like it came from a traditional latakia blend and not something made by convention. You can smoke your pipe in a traditional way, or you can try all kinds of new blends in your pipe. You want a blend that your family will love, but one that they won't be able to find anywhere else or on the web.

The traditional Latakia blends are quite easy. Start by picking out the most robust and most fragrant tobacco leaf. As an example, compare your classic English blend to this one:

English Blend - Virginias

- Virginias French and Burgundy - Perique

and - Perique Virginia Mixture Blend - Latakia

The Virginias are in the middle, and the Perique and Virginia are just before the Perique. The Perique blends do better with a lighter English, and in particular with...

Making Latakia at home may be as simple as acquiring a collection of suitable herbs and woods that will allow you to fire-cure whatever tobacco leaf you choose. If you're into a deeper, complex experience than a single cut, try picking your own tobacco from a variety of vendors, or even make your own! I'll be sharing more information about Latakia blends as they become available, so stay tuned!

Purchasing and storing Latakia at home is a little tricky, because the amount of product you must purchase can vary depending on the type of leaf and where you live. However, if you want to know how the flavor profile for your favorite tobacco compares with the flavors of other leaf types, you can try a Latakia test with Latakia Blend Insider! Click the button below to sign up and get some quick feedback!

Also available and available at the same time is our first-ever eBook from our partner, The Latakia Group. This book is the only resource you ever get on how the latakia tobaccos we sell and in-house blend tobaccos are made. You'll learn everything from...

Making Latakia at home may be as simple as acquiring a collection of suitable herbs and woods that will allow you to fire-cure whatever tobacco leaf you choose. Or if that doesn't quite work, you can always ask your favorite online retailer. Here are 11 online shops that sell a variety of Latakia and Virginia tobaccos (the most popular of which is E&J Tobaccos of Chicago.)

2. KriEG's Latakia Starter Kit Latakia Starter Kit

The first step in making your first batch of Latakia, KriEG's Latakia Starter Kit begins with buying some kind of Latakia leaf. You can purchase this from anywhere that sells leaf from Latvia; I prefer the online retailers. Here are some more details and directions for doing so on KriEG's website.

3. The Latakahouse KRI

This is a fairly straightforward process as far as making your first batch of Latakia, Latakia Starter Kit goes like this: Purchase a few leaf types, place them neatly in a large jar. Cover it with several leaves and leave at least 2-3...

Seems like a lot of the garbage I read from tobacco "experts" on other sites. Ouch!

Bob

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I tried it again, with the first stanza of my tobacco growing song.

Olor, won't you buy me a Cuban cigar?
Ninety miles of ocean; I can't drive in my car.
A long Montecristo or a fat Bolivar.
Olor, won't you buy me a Cuban cigar?

Ninenty miles of ocean; I can't drive in my car.
I need help to get back and see their beautiful beach.
I'll buy you a bottle of water from the grocery store.
There's no place better than a beach.
What will you say if I want to kiss you
It's hard to love a guy when all you want to be
I think I'll make it. I've been in the ocean;
I don't know where I am from yet
I haven't even walked for about 15 minutes.
But I'm okay. I'm going to buy a boat; I guess I'll
Let it take me.
I know, I know…. I know…. There's no place better than a beach
I need help to get back and see their beautiful beach.
I'll buy you a bottle of water from

It didn't seem to pick up on the rhyme or the subject.

B
ob

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Here is what belched out when I entered the opening lines of a fantasy novel. Notice that it picked up the genre, and references elves (which don't exist in this story).

“The priests appear to be heaping branches around each of them‚” Minkar Jarad observed.
Ereben Leaf closed his eyes at the thought of what he was about to witness. He had heard rumors that heretics were being burned alive‚ but he had not expected the well armed Dwarfs of Zink to allow such a thing without a fight.
All that he knew of the dwarf priests was that they usually lived out their days burning down their enemies. The dwarf priests were the ones who lived underground at their fort, but for the past four weeks, he had never heard of anyone being killed by some members of their order. While the others in Zink had not been to an organized slaughterhouse, for their part, they had never been to any places where people could be murdered like the dwarves in this town. They had been just a couple of hours away, and it seemed they could afford to leave the town. It didn't seem reasonable to expect those dwarves even to take action against the elves who were so obviously destroying their city and those foolish people. The dwarfs who lived there knew the...

Bob

GreenDragon

Try putting your name and location or employer in the first sentence.

Challenge accepted. Apparently I'm scared of organic tomatoes!

Steve ******, of Round Rock, TX says he used to buy beer from those farmers, but now has nothing in his inventory. He's worried about where it is coming from. He says he'll be forced to eat organic tomatoes. He says many of those farmers will take his food and sell it to the same company because it does not have names on it.

"This could be us buying local, or it could be them going out of business. I don't know how we're going to make a business judgment there if we don't know it's our farm," says Farmer.

Boehner says he doesn't know of any other situation where that is the case.

Farmers will take anything from a farm's produce, to raw milk, to raw beef. They're not buying tomatoes. And they're not buying beer, either.

But because they have names on them, they can charge more.

"A brewery can have a name or two on them, but not many people are aware of them," says Ryan.

But, Ryan says, those names don't guarantee they're safe, nor

Last edited by a moderator:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Okay.

Edmonton, Alberta tobacco growers are concerned and angry that the proposed proposed regulations on industrial hemp could have significant impacts on the economic viability of their entire industry. Currently there are two Canadian producers of hemp-derived plants: Aphria Ltd (owned by Canada's largest publicly traded oil company) and Suncor Limited. (Currently, there is a third producer, Skyline Cannabis Inc (owned by Canada's largest publicly traded medical marijuana producer). There are also a few seed producers, but their operations would have to be located outside of Alberta or their products would have to be imported from abroad. (Aphria is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. Suncor is listed on the TSX on the TSX Market. The three companies would have to import approximately 2 million metric tons of hemp per year to meet Alberta's growing demand and that may be an impossible undertaking to achieve under the federal government's current regulatory program and the proposed new regulations.) A new industry would be built that could not only produce hemp-based products but generate some good paying jobs and support the economy of Alberta as an agrarian and industrial destination. Cannabis is now sold in

What's it trying to say about that place?

Bob

GreenDragon

Gandalf secretly hated Old Toby tobacco, and much preferred the taste of Marlboro, which he liked for its smoothness, but which would not come to him if it were poured into something that had a hint of salt or the aroma of burnt herbs. He would occasionally puff on this new pipe, and with every puff of the tobacco would get a fresh kick, until he lost the ability to feel his own pulse. It must have been quite a while before he learned that there were other things worthy of the pipe he carried in his bosom. That night he took his pipe from his pouch, and, smoking like a madman, he made a quick-light of half a dozen pipes. In this way he was gradually made acquainted with the wonderful things he held in his hands, and he soon was able to see the things that stood out of place, and he always was amazed at what he found, which pleased him so much that he could not help asking:

'How many bowls can you throw a person into?'

'I don't care! You can always throw it in as many as you please!' said Gandalf

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
This can be addicting.

Can you please contact the post office and find out why I haven't received the order i placed yesterday? _____ Dear C: My son is very sick. I believe his symptoms began after eating an apple cobbler that I sold him when he was very young. He has been getting worse since then. My sister has to help out with laundry sometimes. It will go on for a while but when he does, he will have diarrhea and vomiting. His father is so upset that I don't want to go to the doctors and he won't let me. When I want to visit him he is really sick. We cannot afford a doctor's visit, especially with the illness. I've placed an order with you today to have it delivered to us tomorrow, if not, I'll have to have another. What can I do? I think there has been too much pressure put on us by your mother and your father to pay their fees. I understand that I should have to pay my uncle's fee as well, but he should have to pay my fee as well...he seems to take it better if I buy him food whenever there is a hurricane.

DePasta

HA...

I drink bourbon to kill my senses and the brain, it's something I've been a fan of for years (thanks, Ben and Jerry!). When in my teens, my cousin used to let me watch him and his brother drink it, after which they'd start babbling and talking silly with him…I had to stop it."

After working for several years at a chemical company in Houston, Texas, and spending four years working as a truck driver, Jim had a taste of it; when Joe was on the job helping him get his resume in order, he decided to take a hit in his favorite brand of bourbon: Kentucky. "You know what, man. After making my living at the chemical company, I went out to dinner with my buddies, and while we were talking, the waiter had this amazing bourbon glass that he got out of his garage and had stuck on the table."

He poured the drink, and asked Joe if he had ever tried it, and Joe wasn't sure at first; he did drink it, but he didn't like it as much as Jim wanted. "And then Joe said he'd like to try.

ChinaVoodoo

Voy a ir a estados unidos porque no tienes una esa.

It feels like I'm falling in love.

Bien queda vista.

Dios, tenebre el nombre no no,

Vay en el hoy se ha por favor la seguera de vida está que ha recibir la fiesta y tenga y en luego de la verde y que la vida por su muy nuevo.

[And now I'm falling in love with the sky] I'm so far away from you, but the rain has stopped and it's sunny. You're the same way. All I heard is that the sky is green and it sounds so beautiful that it makes me feel so comfortable and happy.

La vida está el lugar no en los hombres,

Y sí por a la razón se más puede me vista con me gustar en el camino.

Y ayer nueve que se han ve

leverhead

Alright, here's my contribution. It wouldn't make it in a real shop.

The bull is in the pasture to service the cows. "The cattle are fed daily while the cattle are fed a little bit each day, and the bull is fed daily. "We are in a position with the bulls that allow us to feed them a lot of meat. We could feed 10 bulls every year. We feed them beef every month. They are not happy to eat the flesh of bulls, but they eat enough meat — they eat meat every day. "The food coming through the main gate is enough for both bulls and cows — I understand they feel hunger now because we have been fed beef for so long." (Mamud)

In addition, there is a very good case to give a green card to the man who works with the cattle. It has to be a person who can easily do all the farming in a particular place, the area has to be relatively small, especially in this climate, and the area is remote enough that he can be there 24 hours a day to work in his field. As for how many cattle the man works with, he has to know something about a given area, and that means being

leverhead

This retry sounds more tree huggy.

The bull is in the pasture to service the cows.

But how have we let an individual animal into our land? The answer may come as a surprise as well as an affront. The cattle have taken over our land for centuries and have made it their home. It is not our own people who are farmers; they are just another herd of cattle. In many parts of the world, there are so many animals on a herd and such few acres that we cannot use up the land like a small, limited-use park or farm. Instead, we are forced to leave, as the sheep, the goats, the pigs, the cows, the chickens, the chickens, the turkeys, chickens, the swine that the pigs can ride.

I am not arguing that all of us are animals but that we, whether we realize it or not, are animals who are not even in our own homes. We are living in a world of large-scale farms that use our space — and, especially, our time, to provide animal feed, fertilizers, pesticides, antibiotics, and other unnecessary products without our asking. It is

leverhead

I gave a shot at deep thought. I know why I don't understand modern relationships.

How far will this madness go?

When you live with somebody who doesn't really know you or care about you, it means they never feel you, or they can't really understand you, or even understand that you are interested in them.

This is when the fear of "what if"?

What if your wife/boyfriend leaves or goes sick? Or maybe she wants a divorce? Or maybe she's a liar? Or maybe she's a narcissist?

Who would be the most likely thing to get hurt in a marriage? Your spouse? Your children?

A husband and a wife that you love?

A good relationship will include a good balance of a "he's my sister", "she's my mother", and of a "he wants me more than I can love him enough", and your relationships should be respectful.

In a long drawn out relationship, you should want your partner to love and to look out for you. The relationship should not be over until the person gets along.

How do you maintain a relationship beyond marriage if you have children?

One thing that

Rectifier

Heh, this thing is brilliant. These are some world class ramblings and it almost knows what it's talking about, but not quite.

There's nothing like smoking a fine cigar. But it's worth it. We have one each in our pack and each one has a lot of room to breathe. The cigars are excellent. All good flavors but in a nice little package. It goes quick but I always keep the filler in and the band of every one.
For the price, it is really great cigar. It is a nice size for when you don't want your humidor full. This cigar doesn't pack like a burley cigar for a long time though. I don't smoke a lot of burley so I guess this is just right because of its flavor. But you always have the option to add in some of the usual ingredients like the Cuban sugar..
The price seems so right. I can imagine it would be an easy cigar to smoke if you didn't mind the price. If you are the type that likes Cuban cigars and want to be able to hold a stick on your lips or even chew the edges of them you definitely will pay great money for it.
I did say this cigar would have room for the filler though. I don't know if that's good or bad, its just my opinion and I hope it helps you decide on your next cigar.
Thanks for reading.

Bacon is my favorite thing ever. That's a fact. But I do want to get to that thing, because bacon is such a great flavor. It's like being at your favorite steak house for hours on end, and the steak house is bacon. I know what you're thinking. Bacon is boring. Yeah, it is. So do you want me to tell you what I do want me to tell you. I want you to see the world's best bacon. I want you to be surrounded by bacon.

I'm pretty sure I know a guy that talks like this. He has great bacon, the best bacon.

Patriotguy

If you tell a big enough lie eventually : you're going to get a lot of crap mail.

So, do you have a big enough lie to get a lot of garbage mail on the Internet?

That's right. At least one of the following is true:

Every time you say you're going to do something at least once in a while, you're going to tell somebody you're going to go do it at least twice in a while.

Some of my favorite lies to tell are:

That I'm still recovering from an accident and need an MRI exam.

That I haven't gone anywhere in weeks because I'm doing a little shopping at the mall.

That my wife is a horrible person and it's so much easier to be home alone with her.

That no one will ever leave me.

All of those are pretty common in my circle of friends, so I guess it could theoretically happen to you, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.