Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

A different way to roll cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
Gawd dam it! First it was pipes taking my money now theres all these cigar gadgets wanting me to spend more money that I don't have.

Screw the gadgets seanz, There aint nothing like using your own 2 hands and 8 fingers and 2 thumbs to roll a good cigar.

BarG

Founding Member
Yea, but the best tools either cost to much or the ones you make yourself. All the ones I want would require second mortgage. Can You put in a good word for me to the peterson sawmill factory. I could really use a good deal on one.

http://petersonsawmills.com/

jekylnz

Yea, but the best tools either cost to much or the ones you make yourself. All the ones I want would require second mortgage. Can You put in a good word for me to the peterson sawmill factory. I could really use a good deal on one.

I agree,make ur own that's how we do things downunder,or maybe wer on top and uz are down under,its all perspective

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Screw the gadgets seanz, There aint nothing like using your own 2 hands and 8 fingers and 2 thumbs to roll a good cigar.
True, true! It is frustrating at first but I can testify they get better and better. TIP: Keep your finger nails short.

Knucklehead

Founding Member

A friend of mine built his whole house, except for studs, with one of those mills. Pine siding outside, tongue and groove on inside, exposed beams, alot of pecan, etc. A really nice house for cheap, and by the time he got ready to sell his mill, he got almost what he paid for it.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
A friend of mine built his whole house, except for studs, with one of those mills. Pine siding outside, tongue and groove on inside, exposed beams, alot of pecan, etc. A really nice house for cheap, and by the time he got ready to sell his mill, he got almost what he paid for it.
Yes, My son is looking at buying one. He says the depreciation over 20 years is very small. He wants me to be his sawyer. I think he's looking for a cheap mechanic. LOL

Afrohippie82

Is this something like they where using?
This was post#49 in Diy tools and accessories

Are there any plans for this roller below?.... I've been trying to find easy to read and understand plans but it has been Hard....

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance....

attachment.php

DIY bunching machine (Lieberman machine) : can't get it to work though...
attachment.php

attachment.php
Are there any plans for this roller below?.... I've been trying to find easy to read and understand plans but it has been Hard....

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance....

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. The FTT member, Tempbond, posted the original photos of that all wood Lieberman. He has not posted to FTT in over a year, and to my knowledge, no plans were made available.

Bob

sbnewton

What I would like to know is where to buy one ?

I would also like the board she uses for cutting the wrapper on . Seem like the leaf sticks to the board to cut easy .

https://www.etsy.com/people/lencahonduras this guy's got a buddy that makes 'em! Angle iron, 3/4x1/8" flat, round bar, etc... It works FANTASTIC!!! although no instructions on how to change ring gauge

sbnewton

https://www.etsy.com/people/lencahonduras this guy's got a buddy that makes 'em! Angle iron, 3/4x1/8" flat, round bar, etc... It works FANTASTIC!!! although no instructions on how to change ring gauge
Sorry, apparently I came into the middle of the conversation, and just realized it's the same machine (at least the same design and materials) as the one pictured at the beginning of the thread!!! Either you guys get yours directly from the maker, or the same middle man I got mine from!

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, @sbnewton. Feel free to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum. This particular thread dried up 6½ years ago, though some participants are still active in the forum.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.