Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

a lack of nutrition or illness

Knucklehead

Founding Member
In general, I am far from gardening, I am a carpenter, furniture maker, wood carver, I just like to try new things.
Here my Mom makes something like compost, uses horse manure, she grows tomatoes, asparagus, cabbage and cauliflower, beets, carrots, various greens and much more.

What do you suggest ???
Composting can reduce the need and expense for chemical fertilizers. Add it to your garden soil to improve the soil and adds nutrients. You are taking your trash, waste, table scraps, farm manure, papers, sawdust, leaves, etc. and turning it into nutrient rich garden soil. Improving the soil by composting will save some money by reducing the need to buy so much chemical fertilizer. Some helpful tips:

msmith86

In general, I am far from gardening, I am a carpenter, furniture maker, wood carver, I just like to try new things.
Here my Mom makes something like compost, uses horse manure, she grows tomatoes, asparagus, cabbage and cauliflower, beets, carrots, various greens and much more.

What do you suggest ???
I just read through this entire exchange. But anyway, if your mom successfully grows tomatoes, then she pretty much knows how to grow tobacco. I would get some of her compost manure mixture to try out. I believe I read you are in Russia and some translation is way off, so I wouldn't know what direction to point you in for supplies in Russia. Hopefully the pro's here can steer you in the right direction.

roman1967

Composting can reduce the need and expense for chemical fertilizers. Add it to your garden soil to improve the soil and adds nutrients. You are taking your trash, waste, table scraps, farm manure, papers, sawdust, leaves, etc. and turning it into nutrient rich garden soil. Improving the soil by composting will save some money by reducing the need to buy so much chemical fertilizer. Some helpful tips:

Thanks for the links.
Compost, in principle, is not a bad idea, I even have a good tool for quick soil fermentation, "Baikal EM1" http://emcooperation.ru/udobreniye-baykal-em1
Earlier, with the help of Baikal, I fermented the earth for my natural aquariums.
Moistened earth in hermetically sealed garbage bags, in a warm place it is fermented in three weeks, PH after fermentation is usually 5.5, how could I forget that :), I'm probably getting old :)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Thanks for the links.
Compost, in principle, is not a bad idea, I even have a good tool for quick soil fermentation, "Baikal EM1" http://emcooperation.ru/udobreniye-baykal-em1
Earlier, with the help of Baikal, I fermented the earth for my natural aquariums.
Moistened earth in hermetically sealed garbage bags, in a warm place it is fermented in three weeks, PH after fermentation is usually 5.5, how could I forget that :), I'm probably getting old :)

The Baikal EM1 seems very interesting. Here is the English translation from translate.google.com. It was available on Amazon at one time but is currently unavailable. Thank you for sharing.

Baikal EM1 microbiological fertilizer "Baikal EM1" will allow to obtain ecologically clean crops, improve the condition of the soil and at the same time preserve the natural bonds "soil - plants". It is a ready-to-use aqueous solution cultivated according to industrial technology (as opposed to a concentrated product that is prepared at home).

The composition includes a carefully selected self-regulating complex of microorganisms in symbiosis: lactic acid, photosynthetic, nitrogen-fixing bacteria, saccharomycetes, waste products of bacteria and fungi, culture liquid.

No genetically modified components.

"Baikal EM1" - a drug with a wide spectrum of action
Promotes active fixation of atmospheric nitrogen by microorganisms living in the root system of plants (rhizosphere).
Converts useful organic / mineral elements that are in a bound state into soluble forms that are easily assimilated by plants.
Enhances the ability of plants to photosynthesize.
Stimulates the physiological processes in the plant cell, which leads to the accelerated development of vegetative organs, earlier setting and ripening of fruits.
Prevents soil compaction when using No Till technology.
The use of Baikal EM1 is a simple and effective way to achieve ecological purity of agricultural products, restore soil microflora, and also significantly reduce financial costs in comparison with traditional (with the use of chemical fertilizers) methods of growing crops.

"Baikal EM1"

Seed processing, seedling processing.
Soil preparation in autumn and spring seasons.
Watering / spraying crops grown in open sown areas and in greenhouses.
Preparation of fertilizer with mineral, biological, organic components based on defecation mud.
Preparation of compositions based on "Baikal EM1": EM-compost from organic matter, EM-urgas from household food waste, EM-extract.
Soil restoration in urban greening zones (parks, squares, gardens).
The effect of using

Restoration, improvement and preservation of the fertility of the soil layer, regardless of the type.
More vigorous germination of seeds, improved germination, including difficult-to-similar crops.
Increase in crop yields.
Reducing the consumption of mineral fertilizers and agrochemicals.
Increase the immunity of plants, their resistance to frost, droughts and the effects of pathogens.
Obtaining products of a higher quality and safety level.
Bringing the ecological situation back to normal while preserving the formed ecosystem.
Results of using "Baikal EM1"

Improving the physical and chemical characteristics of the soil, increasing nitrogen fixation by 15-40%.
Reduction by 50% or more of the amount of mineral fertilizers applied to the soil.
Increase in yields - an increase from one hectare to 10 cents for traditional cereals, up to 20 cents for corn / sunflower, up to 6 cents for soybeans, up to 60 cents for root crops (beets, potatoes). The data are given on the basis of tests carried out in the regions of the Russian Federation with different soil and climatic conditions for many years.
Reducing the incidence of plant diseases by 19-65%, especially diseases caused by viruses and bacteria.
Improving the quality of agricultural products. In cereals, the proportion of gluten increases by 3%, sugar content of beets increases by 0.3 - 1.5%, vegetables are enriched with vitamins; at the same time, the content of nitrates is significantly reduced.
"Baikal EM1" is a multicomponent drug, which is fundamentally different from analogues. It is this factor that determines its versatility and high efficiency of use.

roman1967

The Baikal EM1 seems very interesting. Here is the English translation from translate.google.com. It was available on Amazon at one time but is currently unavailable. Thank you for sharing.
The most important thing is that if the soil is immediately mixed with raw (not ready) compost, then the bacteria of Lake Baikal, I think, in 2-3 months will be processed into an excellent nutritious substrate, which will also be very loose due to the addition of ingredients for the compost
I think it should turn out no worse than a peat substrate