Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Age gate needed?

piping_presbyter

I am not soliciting legal advise nor will you be held liable for my actions. There.

I plan to host a website with information about growing, blending, and smoking pipe tobacco. I will not be selling tobacco. I just want to collect my grow blogs and experiments into one place. And maybe sell my wooden pipe tobacco presses at some point.

Can anyone point me to accurate information on whether, as a U.S./Arizona citizen, I have to use an age-gate pop up?
Thanks.

Last edited:

ChinaVoodoo

I am not soliciting legal advise nor will you be held liable for my actions. There.

I plan to host a website with information about growing, blending, and smoking pipe tobacco. I will not be selling tobacco. I just want to collect my grow blogs and experiments into one place. And maybe sell my wooden pipe tobacco presses at some point.

Can anyone point me to accurate information on whether, as a U.S./Arizona citizen, I have to use an age-gate pop up?
Thanks.
I think you should use one. Underage consumers probably won't spend any money on your site, and if they really want to, they can lie.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
And maybe sell my wooden pipe tobacco presses at some point.
You could, if you wish, list your press mold in our Products forum, as a new thread:

Bob