Whole Leaf Tobacco

All sale to first time customers from New Zealand have been suspended.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
All sales to new customers from New Zealand have been suspended.

Due to the severe back-up of orders in the custody of the NZ Customs department, we will no longer ship to new customers in New Zealand. There is a 2 - 3 MONTH wait for orders to be processed. This leads to constant complaints by people who do not understand that there is absolutely NOTHING I can do about the situation.

burge

Wow the government should get there act together. I would suggest to allow orders however its a 2 to 3 month wait.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Wow the government should get there act together. I would suggest to allow orders however its a 2 to 3 month wait.
If you want to finance their tobacco for them, I'll be more than happy to send them all they want. I'm guessing you won't want to do that...and neither do I.
Now do you understand?

barb

Actually I'm confused because I'm in New Zealand and I order and pay for mine before it's sent, so how does a customs backup affect anyone but the purchaser?

ChinaVoodoo

Actually I'm confused because I'm in New Zealand and I order and pay for mine before it's sent, so how does a customs backup affect anyone but the purchaser?

Yes, I believe in this case the package got delayed in NZ limbo for long enough that the customer thought they were not going to get it. Don sent the customer a replacement, and they eventually got both packages.