Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

All sale to first time customers from New Zealand have been suspended.

myboysarge

I recieved a parcel last week of June before the cut off date. Shipped thru Myus with fedex. After a couple days held in customs i got a call from fedex to pay for inspection by MPI. It was about the same price as treatment so i assumed that's what the payment was for and just happy I didn't have to wait for a letter in the post. I paid over the phone in the morning and the parcel was released in the afternoon. The parcel had been opened but no heat treatment at all.

Warren

We have the same problem in South Africa if your parcel gets sent through the post office. I found the best way to get anything from overseas is to have it couriered.
It usually costs a bit more at least you can be sure you will get it.

GWLee

Wow and I thought Virginia had issues with tobacco! lol I get orders super fast, price is fantastic and quality is super, but just those folks in Richmond just get under my skin lol. 20% excise tax if you order pipe tobacco from out of state, plus the sales tax, but still a lot cheaper than the actions above. But Whole Leaf is still the best deal and getting the whole leaf and taking care of it myself.