Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Antique tuck cutter/board & cigar mold I would buy if.....

MarcL

Just bought the double wheel stacker that Mark posted...that will make my life easier. Thx Mark
That's really nice! adjustable, comes with an extra one.. I always thought it would have gone sooner... maybe if it was 25 or so less I think? very nice!

Raodwarior

Right now I am rolling a wheel at least every day getting ready for Christmas rush, this won't get here in time to help but sure will be nice for the rest of the time. Could have made my own jig but I so love using the old stuff in the shop, looks cool and the customers dig it.

MarcL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-2-An...464182?hash=item3619c34f36:g:o2wAAOSws5pZNK2g

s-l1600.jpg

BigBonner

Founding Member
Pretty wild.

ebayCutter.jpg

Bob

I sent a message to the owner asking the size of that machine . They replied it was 10" X 9" X 8"
It looks bigger than that to me .
It is up to $260 now . Looks like some one else will own it . I would have liked to have bought it to see if it worked and sit it up on my shelf to admire .

MarcL

MarcL

Yes. I didn't know if there was going to be any interest in it. You have been the only one besides myself. This is the kind of price that is never seen for these.
The seller doesn't know what it is and has it in an odd category. It is a table top mount. Looks like it could be restored to work well.

DePasta

Looks like one I have seen before by the Wolverine Cigar company in the early 1900s. Wonder if it is serviceable.