Whole Leaf Tobacco

Any Nasal Snuff Members Here?

Krausen89

burge - I have used left over bits of pipe tobacco or just ones that i really like the smell of. I want to try the Cult blood red moon. that has amazing scent to it but havnt done any of that yet. This thread is for "nasal snuff" I have a couple small glass vials and small pill container and hold the mass tobacco flour in a pill container. This batch i used mostly stems with a half of a small leaf of latakia as well as the stem. not much latakia coming through. might use twice that next time.

burge

I get confused on smokeless tobacco. Not even sure how to use the stuff if I wanted to try something new

smoknron

I've used dry snuff since I was a kid actually. I can remember years back,seeing it in just about every store that sold cigarettes,cigars,chew and dip .Now I'm not sure if the stores here even sell it anymore. I might even try making some in the future. I used to order it online and have stored it for long periods of time with no problems.I've mixed a few here and there also to get a different effect,like adding some rustica to a weaker type to give it a little more nicotine kick.

pippo

Nasal snuff taker here. On and off since around 20yo. Now 63yo. One of the reasons why I want to grow my own is to make snuff as getting increasingly more expensive to import. I have made snuff just by grinding up a good cigar. Tragic for the cigar but excellent end product. The Facebook site Nasal Snuff Takers can be informative and entertaining.

Neil