Whole Leaf Tobacco

Any Nasal Snuff Members Here?

Krausen89

burge - I have used left over bits of pipe tobacco or just ones that i really like the smell of. I want to try the Cult blood red moon. that has amazing scent to it but havnt done any of that yet. This thread is for "nasal snuff" I have a couple small glass vials and small pill container and hold the mass tobacco flour in a pill container. This batch i used mostly stems with a half of a small leaf of latakia as well as the stem. not much latakia coming through. might use twice that next time.

burge

I get confused on smokeless tobacco. Not even sure how to use the stuff if I wanted to try something new

smoknron

I've used dry snuff since I was a kid actually. I can remember years back,seeing it in just about every store that sold cigarettes,cigars,chew and dip .Now I'm not sure if the stores here even sell it anymore. I might even try making some in the future. I used to order it online and have stored it for long periods of time with no problems.I've mixed a few here and there also to get a different effect,like adding some rustica to a weaker type to give it a little more nicotine kick.

pippo

Nasal snuff taker here. On and off since around 20yo. Now 63yo. One of the reasons why I want to grow my own is to make snuff as getting increasingly more expensive to import. I have made snuff just by grinding up a good cigar. Tragic for the cigar but excellent end product. The Facebook site Nasal Snuff Takers can be informative and entertaining.

Neil

cotillion

I have a bunch of tobacco boxed up from two years worth of growing I did a few years back. I'm going to start processing it tomorrow. Most will be for snuff but I might try to get some pipe tobacco or dip out of it too. Been taking snuff for several years now and ordering online from the UK. The postal service has been very unreliable lately so no better time than now to get a stockpile of home made stuff in the cellar.