Whole Leaf Tobacco

Anyone have a good cigar database

ustamills

I'm rolling my own cigars, keeping track of my recipes, and reviewing my results. Right now it's all in a journal.

Does anyone know of a database, app, or website targeted at custom-made cigars that would be appropriate for this info? All the apps I can find are about storing info about commercial cigars you acquire.

MarcL

Like this forum, most cigar forums have sub-forum sections where cigar rollers post. Some blends with less as far as details about them. There is a private face book page.

Yultanman

I'm not aware of a useful database. A spreadsheet would be no more helpful than a journal. What would be required is a well structured, relational database. It would be a lot of tedious work to construct.

Bob
a well designed spreadsheet would allow searching, sorting and filtering. It allows easy entry through a form well as adding new fields you didnt think of on the fly and while i agree a proper relational database is superior, dont underestimate the power of a spreadsheet

Here is an example i whipped up quickly to demonstrate. I admit way more than 2 secs thought into it would clean it up but just a proof of concept

Attachments