Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Bad Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenDragon

Got back from our weekend away this morning and immediately got back to chores. Having been sick for over a week I am way behind on some home maintenance I had planned to do over the holidays. Anyway, I spent the day on a ladder with brush and stain sealing the arbor with my trusty MM cob and sampling various blends throughout the day. Put down the pipe for dinner next to the painting supplies, and when I got up from the table I found this!!! She’s 9 and never even chewed on a stick, but today she decided to take down a pipe.

Exhibit A
BDFF3285-EE45-4792-A018-70A7507DB9BC.jpeg

The defendant
7D1E90D8-1DBF-4C9D-ADED-E8B72C10BDD2.jpeg

GreenDragon

Yep, she's a great pupper and daddy's little girl. Just lately all of a sudden she's decided she needs to eat everything like she's a puppy again. Usually it's the Lab that I have to watch very carefully. Oh well, they keep you on your toes. :)

waikikigun

Got back from our weekend away this morning and immediately got back to chores. Having been sick for over a week I am way behind on some home maintenance I had planned to do over the holidays. Anyway, I spent the day on a ladder with brush and stain sealing the arbor with my trusty MM cob and sampling various blends throughout the day. Put down the pipe for dinner next to the painting supplies, and when I got up from the table I found this!!! She’s 9 and never even chewed on a stick, but today she decided to take down a pipe.

Exhibit A
View attachment 29202

The defendant
View attachment 29201
Been sick too. That's what I get for using the bathroom at Tea Leaf. Also catching up on chores now that I'm quasi functional. Kinda jonesin' for a smoke, too, since I haven't been up for it since I caught this cold a week ago. I'd like to see photos of the defendant from other angles, with less lens distortion.

GreenDragon

Been sick too. That's what I get for using the bathroom at Tea Leaf. Also catching up on chores now that I'm quasi functional. Kinda jonesin' for a smoke, too, since I haven't been up for it since I caught this cold a week ago. I'd like to see photos of the defendant from other angles, with less lens distortion.

Sorry to hear that, hope you are on the mend. Also, always happy to post pics of my baby :)

Natasha was a rescue dog that I adopted at 11 months old. She had just had her hip ball joint removed due to severe hip dysplasia, so we spent a lot of time bonding during lots of slow walks as her PT. Can't tell now, she's faster than greased lightning LOL! She's about 45 pounds and loves to cuddle. We had her genetic tested and discovered she is a mix of border collie, great pyrenees, and chow chow. However, contrary to her genetic profile, she is much more of a hunter than a herder. Also, you'll notice her right eye is "cracked", both brown and blue. This is normal in border collies.

IMG_3876.jpg IMG_4182.JPG

MM was out of seconds, so I consoled myself with purchasing this baby until they are back in stock ;)
pipe.jpg

waikikigun

Sorry to hear that, hope you are on the mend. Also, always happy to post pics of my baby :)

Natasha was a rescue dog that I adopted at 11 months old. She had just had her hip ball joint removed due to severe hip dysplasia, so we spent a lot of time bonding during lots of slow walks as her PT. Can't tell now, she's faster than greased lightning LOL! She's about 45 pounds and loves to cuddle. We had her genetic tested and discovered she is a mix of border collie, great pyrenees, and chow chow. However, contrary to her genetic profile, she is much more of a hunter than a herder. Also, you'll notice her right eye is "cracked", both brown and blue. This is normal in border collies.

View attachment 29218 View attachment 29219

MM was out of seconds, so I consoled myself with purchasing this baby until they are back in stock ;)
View attachment 29220
Pretty dog. Her eye looks like a marble.

LivinInPiperHell

View attachment 29218 View attachment 29219

View attachment 29220
It's hard for me to keep a straight face when I know my dogs been up to no good just from the guilty expression, lol.
That first pic she looks as guilty as sin.

That is one really nice pipe.

GreenDragon

Her latest trick is fishing my cigar stubs out of the fire pit and chewing them up. So now, instead of having the fun of making a graceful 3 point shot into the pit when I’m done with a cigar, I have to completely stub it out and walk all the way around the house and secure it in the garbage bin.

I have to ask, when did she pick up the habit? Has she secretly been munching on my plants during the growing season? Is she going through withdrawal?

LivinInPiperHell

Her latest trick is fishing my cigar stubs out of the fire pit and chewing them up. So now, instead of having the fun of making a graceful 3 point shot into the pit when I’m done with a cigar, I have to completely stub it out and walk all the way around the house and secure it in the garbage bin.

I have to ask, when did she pick up the habit? Has she secretly been munching on my plants during the growing season? Is she going through withdrawal?
It is said that a toddler could actually die from consuming a cigarette butt; not sure how true that is [it would certainly make a little kid rather ill at least] but I'd imagine that a cigar butt would not be the best for a dog.

My GSD rescue loves his daily dose of a couple of cannabis leaves [every dog I've owned will happily eat canna leaves] and lately he's showing an unhealthy interest in tobacco leaves that have broken off a plant that's been left out to dry.

The last thing I need is a dog with a nicotine addiction, lol.

smoknron

Exhibit A
View attachment 29202

The defendant
View attachment 29201
She looks guilty lol ,sounds like my dog, he would definitely do something like that ! I bought him one of those nice fluffy dog beds and he liked it , laid right down on it,and slept on it with his little blanket and in the morning I woke up to see him sitting there with all the stuffing pulled out of it. Maybe she was trying to tell you which tobacco was really good !

Status
Not open for further replies.