Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Bioadvance help

tmbutler

Needing to apply my bio advanced insect control. I’m not quite understanding the dilution instructions. I’ve got 1x50 rows and my interpretation is 2.5 oz. of product to ONE QUART OF WATER?!?! FOR THE WHOLE ROW?!?!?! Any help would be much appreciated.

For reference, the instructions are as follows; “Add 0.5 ounces of product per 10 square feet of vegetable row to be treated to 1 quart of water.”

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Is this the one you bought? They sell several different ones. You want the one for edible fruits and veggies.

Bob has some directions is this thread.

edit: Bayer and Bioadvance is the same just different name.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I won't try to do your math. The transplants need about two cups of water each. Using the product that @Knucklehead highlighted, I prepare my transplant water (2 cups per plant) in a large bucket, so that each two cups of the water is the correct amount of imidacloprid for one plant. I set it up for my 12' x 5' beds, which will contain 16 plants each. [12 x 5 = 60 square feet. I Divide by 16 to get 3.75 square feet per plant.] That is also a reasonable estimate of square footage per plant for normally spaced, full-size plants in a row. I follow the imidacloprid dose per square foot recommended for tomatoes.

Bob