Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Book - Grow Your Own Cigars: growing, curing and finishing tobacco at home

stdly

I received my copy today, in perfect condition.
Just skimmed through, I see lots of good reads coming my way.
Is there an audio version for my long drives, Bob could narrate it.
Thanks Bob.

Steve

Petzi

It took me a while to go through every page of this book. What a consistent reference on tobacco. Thank you Bob and the contributors for this colossal work of several years. We feel your curiosity in this vast world. The text is clear, the chapters well organized, the illustrations relevant. I love the personal stories through the book and the contributions of forum members. I, who am not a native English speaker, found it easy to understand this world of tobacco. I have read a few books in French and German, but nothing as successful and complete as this book. For me it is a reference book for all my questions. From plantation to processed tobacco. I now enjoy reading more complex topics on the forum and also transforming the tobacco leaf in a thousand ways.

A fascinating subject, a thrilling work, a great man.
Thank you.
Petzi

stdly

Thank you for the kind words. I discovered that the most difficult aspect of writing the book was identifying the many details and subjects that I had to leave out, for reasons of space and cover price.

Bob
Does that mean a follow up book?
Thank you for the kind words. I discovered that the most difficult aspect of writing the book was identifying the many details and subjects that I had to leave out, for reasons of space and cover price.

Bob
All right a second book in the making.

Maxi

Hi Beto.

Excuse my boldness. I know that you have previously said that you would not publish in digital format ... is it still like that?

a greeting