Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Canadian cigarette blend ideas

Canadian1983

Maybe that’s why I switched. As a teenager I smoked export a exclusively, but switched to Dumaurier in my late teens and it grew on me. I bought a pack today out of curiosity. I haven’t quite nailed it yet, and not sure I need to.. I prefer my blend, but still nice to have a blast from the past, lotsa memories in that smoke.

burge

I did not get a notice of this post been busy trying to get some fishing in before the water gets too warm. Export A for the packaged cigarette is lemon with a pinch of red. I did smoke players light export medium Dumarier special number 7 and MacDonalds Special. I still have a little bit of the old red I am talking about. I find it bitter but the hand tied is more of a dumarier about to shred it and mix with some of Big;s lemon. I know it was a beautiful golden medium brown tobacco.

Canadian1983

I did not get a notice of this post been busy trying to get some fishing in before the water gets too warm. Export A for the packaged cigarette is lemon with a pinch of red. I did smoke players light export medium Dumarier special number 7 and MacDonalds Special. I still have a little bit of the old red I am talking about. I find it bitter but the hand tied is more of a dumarier about to shred it and mix with some of Big;s lemon. I know it was a beautiful golden medium brown tobacco.

Nice. Thanks for that, trying to get my brother switched to whole leaf, and wants me to figure out export a gold for him. I tried Canadian lemon and some bright but something was missing, thinking it’s red like you said. Got dumaurier down I think. Blind taste test, couldn’t tell the difference. My blend is probably more complex than need be, but I’m sticking with it. I tried simplifying, but it’s noticeable. Would have to change ratios to omit a variety or two. I guess if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, just keep ordering lotsa leaf!

burge

I hear ya Export A gold or light I think is the older style is a straight yellow tobacco. You can still buy export A light tubes too. So that would be first priming and some Canadian. Again the tobacco is all first notch and should enjoy it. Tubes affect the taste of tobacco when export a tubes are used

Yultanman

when you blend to get the duMaurier are you doing any casing or other to achieve this?

i grew canadian Virginia and Virginia gold and want a light canadian style cigarette. Once its cured im not sure where to go from there.

cheers

Nice. Thanks for that, trying to get my brother switched to whole leaf, and wants me to figure out export a gold for him. I tried Canadian lemon and some bright but something was missing, thinking it’s red like you said. Got dumaurier down I think. Blind taste test, couldn’t tell the difference. My blend is probably more complex than need be, but I’m sticking with it. I tried simplifying, but it’s noticeable. Would have to change ratios to omit a variety or two. I guess if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, just keep ordering lotsa leaf!

Canadian1983

when you blend to get the duMaurier are you doing any casing or other to achieve this?

i grew canadian Virginia and Virginia gold and want a light canadian style cigarette. Once its cured im not sure where to go from there.

cheers

Dumaurier would probably be considered a fairly strong Canadian cigarette yet still smooth. I’m not using any casing, just straight up leaf varieties from WLT. My blend is roughly 40% lemon and the rest is red, bright, a pinch of double bright and tiny bit of fire cured. If you want it lighter just increase lemon and decrease others.

burge

DuMarier is the hand tied. Just opened my last pound from 2 years ago. One I would smoke but not my favorite