Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Case question

MarcL

Yes. If you end up with them being to wet, wait for wrapping. If you don't, it'll take much longer. wood is faster, plastic not so much.

JayT

Yes. If you end up with them being to wet, wait for wrapping. If you don't, it'll take much longer. wood is faster, plastic not so much.

Thanks, I have been looking for a wooden 46x4.5 mold I have a plastic one but can't seem to find a wooden one in within that size range for a decent price

waikikigun

For those with VAED (Vinyl Auditory Experience Deficiency) syndrome, substitute the sound of a heavy-weight, WLT poly-nylon tobacco bag when manipulated. (And imagine sitting on it for hours, while driving.)

Bob
Huh....

MarcL

Thanks, I have been looking for a wooden 46x4.5 mold I have a plastic one but can't seem to find a wooden one in within that size range for a decent price
Parejo mold? (straight cigar) I'll keep an eye out..

GreenDragon

It will not hurt them. I frequently leave my bunches (dolls) in the mold overnight. If it's a plastic mold, I will usually remove the top of the mold the next morning to let them dry some during the day, then wrap them when I get home from work.

Edit - I seem to have answered this out of sequence somehow. Marc's advice is spot on.