Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigar Molds. I have what you're looking for and some you didn't know you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

waikikigun

Probably confusing several requests. I thought you were looking for an 8" or a 10" of which we have neither, but yes, many under 8".
Oh, I see. He ended up telling me he had an 8.5" (50-ring mold) and that's what we ended up agreeing on.

GreenDragon

Whoo hoo! A lovely package from WLT was waiting for me when I got home yesterday!

order1.jpg

Two freshly rolled Churchills using CVV SEco & Ligero, Criolo 98 Viso, PA binder, and Rosado wrapper. (Right out of the mold and still damp from applying the wrapper)

Order2.jpg

otsismi

I would love to purchase some molds but don't understand how ordering works. I've read thru the thread and still am unsure who to contact or where to go to order these molds. Any help is appreciated.

otsismi

Click the banner ad at the top of the page.

Bob

EDIT: I believe Don has not listed this huge shipment of molds on the WLT website yet. So just contact WLT to order.

Ok, I will keep trying to get in contact with Don via phone and email to order.

Jvergen

Don is the best just got my package today ,new tobaccos to play with and lots more practice rolling . Currently smoking a WLT piloto seco with a strip of WLT fire cured and bb corojo binder and wrapper. No pic it's too ugly rolled to quick but taste great.

Thanks again Don

Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_20191010_180414079.jpg
    IMG_20191010_180414079.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 18

waikikigun

Don is the best just got my package today ,new tobaccos to play with and lots more practice rolling . Currently smoking a WLT piloto seco with a strip of WLT fire cured and bb corojo binder and wrapper. No pic it's too ugly rolled to quick but taste great.

Thanks again Don

Jeff
Awesome. What is bb corojo?

MarcL

.. me too !

https://i.imgur.com/BZxERvw.jpg

MarcL

Just ordered 5 lbs and if offer is still valid would appreciated a 50 +/- ga with no specified length. Just joined forum. Looks like a lot of goo info. Thanks
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to introduce yourself in the introduce section of the forum.

..I hope you entered your forum name and, mold size in the special instructions in your order form.

waikikigun

Just got my 7.75x50. It's a rather interesting 50: 46 on one diameter, 52 on the other. A very pronounced oval, with two high, straight sides. Of the 19 parejo molds I have, it's my only oval. I'm curious whether all/most of the parejo molds in this giant cache of molds is generally not cylindrical.

This photo shows a typical plastic parejo mold on top, very round. And a typical 50 wood mold on bottom, nearly round. And then the Big Oval in the middle. It is tightly shut: the black part in the connection is not space, it's a black plastic bevel.

I2gtSkm.jpg

Some thoughts thoughtful people might have after reading this:

1) Nat Sherman Oval jokes....
2) Yes, but won't this produce lovely nice cylindrical cigars after a rotation? Roll a few and tell us the results. (Pre-test, I have my doubts. A gauge difference of 6 is pretty substantial and the thing's gonna take quite some manipulation to get it to fit in there after the rotation. It'll be fun to find out whether a tightly-packed, cylindrical cigar can be achieved!)
3) After the rotation, wouldn't this tend to produce a loose binder?
4) Does this irregularity give us some clue as to how WLT pulled this giant score?

Status
Not open for further replies.