Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Custom cigar bands

Yultanman

If anyone is interested in customized cigar bands id be happy to make some up. Here is a sample and i hope @FmGrowit is ok with me using his logo for demonstration purposes.
F7906C28-9650-42CD-B8C2-7F27291AC993.jpeg

For the time being ill do a few of them by donation. If you are outside of North America id request your donation at least cover shipping costs to your country.
Direct message me with your logo/text/idea and we will go from there

these ones are on a regular weight paper. I find it works well to get the band wrapped tight compared to heavier cardstock options.
i can also do one off tshirts, posters, cig packs or other boxes, stickers etc etc.

ChinaVoodoo

I have had these bands for a month and I feel bad because I haven't rolled a (nice & pretty) cigar to put them on to show y'all. So I'm just going to show them.

I totally dig these labels @Yultanman sent me. I already had the Deadletter logo, which I hand drew, but to have a properly shaped band rather than simple straight sides is super nice. We considered it and he went with different colors. I'm not certain what function they are going to fulfill, but that was some foreplanning that might prove useful down the road.

20210801_015746~2.jpg

Yultanman

I have had these bands for a month and I feel bad because I haven't rolled a (nice & pretty) cigar to put them on to show y'all. So I'm just going to show them.

I totally dig these labels @Yultanman sent me. I already had the Deadletter logo, which I hand drew, but to have a properly shaped band rather than simple straight sides is super nice. We considered it and he went with different colors. I'm not certain what function they are going to fulfill, but that was some foreplanning that might prove useful down the road.

View attachment 37915
Thanks so much for your order. Love the picture. It displays the bands great.
If anyone is interested in bands i am still happy to make them by donation. Send me your art work or concept ideas and we can spruce up your sticks. I can also do labels for pipe tobacco/chew tins, tshirts, small button pins and probably a bunch of other things im not thinking of right now. If you have an idea hit me up

waikikigun

Thanks so much for your order. Love the picture. It displays the bands great.
If anyone is interested in bands i am still happy to make them by donation. Send me your art work or concept ideas and we can spruce up your sticks. I can also do labels for pipe tobacco/chew tins, tshirts, small button pins and probably a bunch of other things im not thinking of right now. If you have an idea hit me up
What sort of technology are you using to cut these shapes?

Yultanman

I have a few different cutters but the main one i use is a GCC expert 2. The print prints some registration marks and the cutter scans them to know where to cut