Whole Leaf Tobacco

CV PA broadleaf seco

Ginsinjones

Anyone who has tried this leaf how did you find the size and condition of the leaf and your opinion on the flavor.
I'm looking for a interesting seco to fill my order, one that will have the condition to use as a binder and some as wrapper.
No reviews on WLT on this leaf and figured this is the best place to turn for opinions seeing as how FTT and WLT are affiliated
Thanks

MarcL

I was able to go through these priming somewhat. I didn't really detail the sorting but did case them up some for re-packaging so they could get some use.
these are not as heavy as the PA grown leaf I'll use in small amounts. I find these work well as primary fillers. I like the given description on them. maybe some coco too. These leaves are kinda stretched out. not to much. very nice 80% in tact condition. left leaf is viso, right leaves are seco. board is 14" / 33" binder or wrapper can happen. more so the viso. this stuff is really more something else then PA grown leaf. milder / much more useful.

https://i.imgur.com/PCCnxrc.jpg

Ginsinjones

Ok great, thanks for your review
Definatly sounds like a good candidate
Being a total beginner I'm trying to put an order together and am somewhat lost on how to fill my order.
So far I have Nicaraguan condega seco, Nicaraguan condega viso, Maduro wrapper and need another seco to round it out. Perhaps another viso or ligero too if my budget will allow. And within my budget I want some leaves with character but also a decent amount that I can use as binder and wrapper as well.
Open to suggestions on some that will have some versatility.
Sorry for all the questions but these decisions can be hard for people who are just starting out
Thanks