Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Falcon pipe

Yug

Hello to all. In my collection, I have a falcon pipe.I don't like the aesthetic but it smokes very well, the tobaccos give the best of themselves in my briar bowl. I rarely smoke it but if you like its aesthetic I advise you to buy one. Moreover, it is very practical when you travel, it can be dismantled without taking too much space.You can have several bowls and some of them are made of meerschaum and the design of some of them does not leave indifferent.
collec.jpgFalcon.jpg

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Hello to all. In my collection, I have a falcon pipe.I don't like the aesthetic but it smokes very well, the tobaccos give the best of themselves in my briar bowl. I rarely smoke it but if you like its aesthetic I advise you to buy one. Moreover, it is very practical when you travel, it can be dismantled without taking too much space.You can have several bowls and some of them are made of meerschaum and the design of some of them does not leave indifferent.
View attachment 39081View attachment 39082
You have a lovely collection. Would really like to see a virtual tour in a show us your pipes thread.

Homegrowngoodnes

Ha! Im fairly certain that if cvs n walgreens would sell pipes it would be more common n inexpensive than falcon pipes! We at least half a dozen tobacco shops n they dont even know what a falcon pipe is! Its quite frustrating, especially with everyone out of stock or cant ship to usa. Aye yay yay lol