Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Free Trees to Plant in Your Yard Aug 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Get 10 Free Trees to Plant in Your Yard

Anyone joining the Arbor Day Foundation ($10 donation) during August 2013, will be able to choose 10 free trees to plant in their yard. Shipping and handling are free.

Select from:
  • 10 Flowering Trees
  • 10 Colorado Blue Spruces
  • 10 Trees Mix
  • 10 Wild Bird Garden
  • 10 Eastern Red Cedars
  • 10 Oak Trees
  • 10 White Pines
  • 10 Redbuds
  • 10 Norway Spruces
  • 10 Autumn Classics
  • 10 White Firs
http://www.arborday.org/shopping/memberships/memberships.cfm?membership=trees

Bob

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Some state Forestry Depts. sell seedlings for a very reasonable price. I usually get 50-100 Virginia Pines each year and they sell Wild Plum, Oak, Persimmon , flowering trees, spruces, several different pines, wildlife packages, etc. The pines I buy are about a ft. above the roots, the oaks 5 ft. the Persimmons 4 ft. and the wild plum 2 ft.

janetta007

Thank you for the link deluxestogie. At least I can grow pine trees here in East Texas for sure.LoL

AmaxB

Some state Forestry Depts. sell seedlings for a very reasonable price. I usually get 50-100 Virginia Pines each year and they sell Wild Plum, Oak, Persimmon , flowering trees, spruces, several different pines, wildlife packages, etc. The pines I buy are about a ft. above the roots, the oaks 5 ft. the Persimmons 4 ft. and the wild plum 2 ft.
What do they cost you Knuckles?

gracebowen

I did the Arbor Day Foundation donation for 5 flowering trees and was very disappointed with the trees I got. They all died. Also they were extremely small.

Status
Not open for further replies.