Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

FS Tuck Cutter with extra blades

D0CH0LLIDAY

I have stopped making my own cigars and already sold off my leaves and lieberman machine. I still have a tuck cutter and 3 wood molds if anyone is interested. I figured I would post them here first before putting them on ebay.

Tuck Cutter has 3 sets of blades (The set it originally came with which are old and dull cut could possibly be sharpened, the replacement set I have on there now which have been used for the last year, maybe 200 cigars cut with them, and a brand new spare set)

9s0e65P.jpg

P44P1V8.jpg

cGYRi1N.jpg

$250 + $20 shipping. Can combine items with the others in the wood mold thread to cut down on shipping or can meet locally in the Dallas area to avoid shipping.

Dib chamoun

I have stopped making my own cigars and already sold off my leaves and lieberman machine. I still have a tuck cutter and 3 wood molds if anyone is interested. I figured I would post them here first before putting them on ebay.

Tuck Cutter has 3 sets of blades (The set it originally came with which are old and dull cut could possibly be sharpened, the replacement set I have on there now which have been used for the last year, maybe 200 cigars cut with them, and a brand new spare set)

9s0e65P.jpg

P44P1V8.jpg

cGYRi1N.jpg

$250 + $20 shipping. Can combine items with the others in the wood mold thread to cut down on shipping or can meet locally in the Dallas area to avoid shipping.
Can i buy it?are they still available?

Yazanalkurdi79

9s0e65P.jpg

P44P1V8.jpg

cGYRi1N.jpg

Is this still available?

ckorca

9s0e65P.jpg

P44P1V8.jpg

cGYRi1N.jpg

Is this still available?