• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Northwood seeds

Greenhouse Deal?

DIY Pete

With a quick search I couldn't find anyone selling it for anything under 100 dollars so this looks like a pretty good deal.

Pete

Brown Thumb

I got two of those from big lots they are junk, But the tray stands are worth the money, I put the stands in my better Greenhouses and secured them to them to poles with wire ties. You can see them in my grow log.

Brown Thumb

They should call them greenhouse kites. Mine flew away also.
They should supply some string and a tail with them at least you could have some fun with it.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
It is a vey good deal for the small ones to use as starters in side. Greg and I did it this last grow start. And they worked great. Now when We took them out side -Well Kites is the word. I think Greg had His staked down, Then gone. Mine blew over a nice set of trays to lost world. Get some pvc, and bisquin to make one cheap. Harbor freight has a nice one?

Smokin Harley

Get the one from tractor supply much better quality mine from big lots blew away
I bought a tumbling composter from big lots 2 summers ago. im not sure what it was intended for . I threw all kinds of leaves and grass clippings , etc in it . the crank handle still turns the drum but they didnt design enough strength into the hinges or door catch. every time I spun it to tumble the compost the door would fly open at the bottom and all my brown gold would spill out . I ended up installing a set of steel butt hinges and a bungee cord to hold the door shut .