Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Greetings from New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mille

Hi all, I've only just recently decided to hit the tobacco growing scene. I've joined this forum for the sole purpose to learn more about the growth process and hopefully for aid from experienced growers whilst I document my first blog.

New Zealand is a small country, there aren't many growers of tobacco over here. I hope to meet some awesome people on here!

JennyLeez

Hi Mille,

Welcome from me. I think us kiwis are growing well in numbers in here :)
You will find heaps of info to read and learn from. I have spent hours pouring through the threads for answers in the last year.
Plus the support and encouragement from members is great.
Where in New Zealand are you?

Cheers
Jenny

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to go through the FAQ for Beginning Growers, and scan the Index of Key Forum Threads (links at the top of the page).

Bob

Orson Carte

Hi all, I've only just recently decided to hit the tobacco growing scene. I've joined this forum for the sole purpose to learn more about the growth process and hopefully for aid from experienced growers whilst I document my first blog.

New Zealand is a small country, there aren't many growers of tobacco over here. I hope to meet some awesome people on here!

While it's true that there aren't very many NZers who are active and regular contributors in this Forum I don't think this is any indication of the number of Kiwis who grow and process their own tobacco. Extrapolating numbers from what I know about my own little neck of the woods I'd say that throughout the country home-growers would be in the thousands.
Anyway, welcome to the forum. And let us know where you actually live. (I promise you that we won't come raiding - we're too busy with our own stuff).

Charly

Welcome on FTT,
You will find all the informations you need to grow and prepare your own home grown tobacco here ;)

stic

Welcome aboard...

Purchased some whole leaf from here recently, excellent tobacco...i'm loving it.

Got my plants well under way now, but will order a few more pounds shortly to keep me going...

stic

Just ordered some more...

...and, my plants are well over a foot now...looking good.

stic

Jeez...

Now mine look pathetic compared to yours...

mine are only a foot tall...

That's gonna be a nice crop...

Status
Not open for further replies.