Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Greetings from the land of Prime Minister Zoolander

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxMx

Howdy, y'all.

I registered here recently, but haven't posted anything until now on account of being too busy poring over the archives. What a fantastic resource! Big thanks to everyone who's contributed to the knowledge base over the years!

Anyway, this will be my first year of growing. I grew a few plants last year but didn't put much effort into it.... mostly just as a proof of concept. I have way more space this year so I'll be putting in a much more concerted effort to try out a few varieties. My longer term goal is to find some Indonesian kasturi seed and see if I can make that happen on a scale large enough to enjoy home made kreteks. Now that the Canadian govt. has decreed that I may smoke weed at my leisure but not tobacco and cloves, it's time for me to start working on my Plan B.

Cheers,
G

ChinaVoodoo

Welcome to the forum.
I'm in Edmonton.
Where in Canada are you from?
(Some advice from myself, a Canadian moderator, is that regardless of legality, we only discuss right - handed tobacco here)

AxMx

Welcome to the forum.
I'm in Edmonton.
Where in Canada are you from?
(Some advice from myself, a Canadian moderator, is that regardless of legality, we only discuss right - handed tobacco here)

Oh, of course. I only made reference to a plant other than to tobacco as a way of making light of regulatory nonsense, not because I have any interest in either using it or discussing it.

I'm out on the west coast near Vancouver.

ChinaVoodoo

I highly recommend you grow both Samporis and Kasturi. Samporis sun cures more easily and is a much more balanced smoke. Kasturi is reaalllyy strong.

I need to get off my butt, and mail other seeds to other members. I'm terrible at mail. The post office gives me flashbacks to the bills and collections during the poverty of my first few years after moving out. So if you private message me your address I can sit down and take care of all my mail in one sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.